The S71 bunch hit the parks for Presidents' Day weekend and decided to hit a few restaurants we never went to before. Tutto Italia was one of them. We of course looked at menus before we made some reservations. This place to me does not have a ton of choices and it's a $$$ rated place which means it's more on the pricey side. I was very disappointed with this meal. We opted not get a appetizer due to there was nothing that caught our eye except for a wayyyy over-priced mozzarella sticks. Next, we thought the kids menu was marginal with pizza and grilled chicken. Not bad but we were still hoping for Mickey ravioli :(. Next was the entree. The wife and I both ordered lasagna. This was an ok sized portion with no salad, no sides with only a few pieces of focaccia bread with a cup of olive oil(not even any fresh herbs). The waitress said I could get a side of green beans for $8.99. Of course I said no. 1/4 way through the lasagna I told my wife the taste was very familiar. I finally nailed it. I hate to say it but the lasagna tasted dead on like chef boyar dee canned ravioli. Luckily I like ravioli but I would pay maybe $1.25 for a can, not $29.00. If your not too hungry and you want to feel like your in France, it's not that bad. But if your holding off all day for dinner and you don't want to empty your wallet, I would recommend another place

Welcome to Disney Dining.  If you're paying out of pocket, be prepared to feel ripped off.  They want you to buy the DDP (Disney Dining Plan).  Then that meal will come with an entrée, side, dessert,  and non-alcoholic beverage, and when you see what you would have paid out of pocket (e.g. $8.99 for a side of green beans), you will feel like you got a great value.  The Disney Dining Plan is such a great deal, you'll tell all your friends about it.  But do not think too hard about this- they certainly don't want you to figure out that you would have been better off going to Olive Garden.

TCD