School. And fast attack. Ironically the USS Oklahoma City.

I left sub service to go be a Seabee. I liked Groton it was across the water from a small liberal arts college ( the name eludes me at the moment) but, lets just say a subs periscope can see great distances and there were a lot of pretty girls going to that school. Lol

Thanks everybody for the help. I will let you know what happens.

Ray anytime you want to come to CT we have a PUP you and the family are more than welcome to use. I would offer you space in the house but frankly there isn't any. 

And thank you Ray for your service. 

Ray anytime you want to come to CT we have a PUP you and the family are more than welcome to use. I would offer you space in the house but frankly there isn't any. 

And thank you to Ray and to Rick for your service. 

Sorry about the side convo (and it was my ex that was on the Sunfish)

And thank you to Ray and to Rick for your service.

Thank you and thank you.

Jason, I used to pull that PUP with a V-6  Blazer, had plenty of truck left. When I went to the Ram, it didn't even know Maria was back there! If I could offer advice, I recommend a tonneau cover if you get a pickup. My concern when we got the big truck was that the stuff in the bed would get wet. I solved the problem for $250, not to mention the improved mileage with less drag. A Dakota/Durango would definitely do the trick. Good Luck!

Jason, I used to pull that PUP with a V-6  Blazer, had plenty of truck left. When I went to the Ram, it didn't even know Maria was back there! If I could offer advice, I recommend a tonneau cover if you get a pickup. My concern when we got the big truck was that the stuff in the bed would get wet. I solved the problem for $250, not to mention the improved mileage with less drag. A Dakota/Durango would definitely do the trick. Good Luck!

Yeah i had a tonneau on my old dakota. Thanks for the info on what you were towing Maria with.