Assuming it doesn't have it's original owners manual?

Just did a drive by on it today. Have an email to the owner but no response yet. relatively low miles and the guy is not asking much for it. Did a google search and seeing between 4000 and 7000 which if true would cover it fine. 

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4361167819.html

Those Dakotas were always pretty stout for a "small" pickup.  I think they were considered midsize compared to the Ranger and S10 of that era.  Just a guess but I think you would be ok as long as it's properly equipped for towing.  

And the nice thing at that price is it would leave me with plenty of money if I needed to get some things done to it. 

I looked and I don't think they made a 1998 In A v-8. I could be wrong. I texted my BIL and asked him what the website is that you can put in the VIN and it gives you all the details about the car. He's probably asleep so ill get it from hi in the morning. Text me the VIN tomorrow and ill look it up for you and/or send you the website.

I looked and I don't think they made a 1998 In A v-8. I could be wrong. I texted my BIL and asked him what the website is that you can put in the VIN and it gives you all the details about the car. He's probably asleep so ill get it from hi in the morning. Text me the VIN tomorrow and ill look it up for you and/or send you the website.

Thanks Ray. And I saw your other post about yes there was a V8 so I dont have to tell you that there was. LOL   :rofl3: