No availability at the fort in the beginning of December

I just went to book a campsite for the beginning of December 2014 and there is no availability at the fort in the beginning of December even when I played around with dates and even checked for long periods of time. I think I am going to cry.  :TantrumSmiley:

Don't cry just yet!  The entire Disney reservation system has been wonky all day.  I've been trying to shuffle some dining reservations around and it's driving me batty.

It's possible that's what you're experiencing.

Try back again later or even tomorrow.

That makes me feel a little better thanks!

Don't cry just yet!  The entire Disney reservation system has been wonky all day.  I've been trying to shuffle some dining reservations around and it's driving me batty.

It's possible that's what you're experiencing.

Try back again later or even tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that's what it is.

December is tricky.  This will be our second year to the Fort in December.  We needed to add one day to our reservation and have yet to have that day open up.  What I am learning is that people book blocks and dwindle it down to "actual" once the time gets closer and they know schedules, vacation days, plans, etc.  It is hard, I know.  But don't lose hope.  It will open up. 

Happy for you.  We are December visitors every year and book the next year before we leave, if possible.  But we have gone through your frustration using a TA who makes the calls for us.  You may already know TA's do not cost you anything directly, but get a cut from Disney.  There are a couple TA's within Fort Fiends that have been great at getting seemingly unavailable reservations....and they do all the work after you tell them when you want to go.   :wave1: