The Disney Food Blog has posted a dining review of Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, located in the France Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/05/13/review-a-lunch-stop-at-les-halles-boulangerie-patisserie-in-epcots-france/

Some excerpts...

Les-Halles-Epcot-3-496x625.jpg

Les Halles

Assorted-Sandwiches-Les-Halles-001-543x6

Various Savory Options

Frangipane-Cross-Section-Les-Halles-600x

Frangipane — Cross Section

Normally, I go straight for my favorite — the Jambon Beurre. With Ham, Gruyère, and Dijon Mustard Butter, this classic sandwich is outta this world.

But today, I opted to try one of the new sandwiches I saw on the line– the Brie and Apple Sandwich.

Brie-and-Apple-Sandwich-Les-Halles-600x4

Brie and Apple Sandwich

Soft sliced Brie and thinly sliced, poached Apples were layered together beautifully. This wasn’t just a sandwich. It was art. Get it heated so the brie and apples all mush together — so, so good.

Brie-and-Apple-Sandwich-Inside-Les-Halle

Brie and Apple Sandwich — Cross Section

Do they have French fries here? Cause it just ain't a French restaurant without fries.

I refuse to eat anywhere that I can neither spell nor pronounce.

I agree that is a good rule, but most of this stuff is just sandwiches, so you can handle it.

The croque monsieur is just a grilled ham and cheese.  The first time I ordered it- I pronounced it like an American-  something like Crow-kay Mon-shore.  The surly Frenchman manning the counter pretended like he had no earthly idea what I could possibly be asking for.  Gotta love the French.  They are a surly bunch.  We did our little dance, and I still ended up with my sandwich.  Take that Frenchy.

TCD

You know what's funny? The auto correct on my iPad tried to turn sammiches into sammich eps. What the hell is that?

Is there even a sign in English on the place? All I see are French words and I couldn't tell you what is in the place. Obviously they really don't want anyone to bother them by going in. If I am confused, imagine how Honey Boo Boo's family would get along.

• 2 months later...

According to Disney Food Blog, these are new at Les Halles...

...chocolate-dipped Meringues-the-size-of-our-heads!

epcot-france-les-halles-meringue-511x625

Meringue

Seriously — this is bigger than fist sized! No more tiny treats for you!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/08/11/whats-new-around-disney-world-august-12-2014/#more-112354