Top Ten Things You Should Know About Strollers At WDW

Somehow I can't believe this is legit? Anyone?

When using Walt Disney World rented strollers at the Magic Kingdom and you decide to ride the WDW Railroad, empty your stroller, take everything with you, leave the stroller there and board the train. When you want to get off the train at another station you will find empty strollers for you to use. Just ask a Cast Member to assist you with securing a new stroller. There is no additional charge for this; it is included in your rental fee.

Somehow I can't believe this is legit? Anyone?

When using Walt Disney World rented strollers at the Magic Kingdom and you decide to ride the WDW Railroad, empty your stroller, take everything with you, leave the stroller there and board the train. When you want to get off the train at another station you will find empty strollers for you to use. Just ask a Cast Member to assist you with securing a new stroller. There is no additional charge for this; it is included in your rental fee.

Yes, that's true.  It should be clarified to say it's only for those who have rented one of the Disney strollers in the park.

If you ever look at the train stations, they've got strollers folded up there and ready to go.

I believe that you need to take the piece of paper that they write your name on and your receipt to show the CM at the next train station.

TCD