I am trying to fax a cabin loop request to the fort but I am getting a "no answer" message. I would like to request a cabin in the 2100 loop that backs up to the creek. I am using fax number 407-824-3508. Any ideas???

Interesting. That is the number I used 2 days ago. Maybe they are having an issue with it? Have you had Disney note the request on your reservation. You can do that in addition to faxing. Sorry I dont have a better answer for you. 

I used that same number yesterday and faxed in some site requests and the called me back right away.They were very helpful. They let me know loops 1800 and 1900 will be closed all next week and upgraded us up to a premium site. Will be checking in tonight. These next to  hours at work are going to go soooo slow. Then it is on the road to the Fort!!! 10 nights in paradise....

I used that same number yesterday and faxed in some site requests and the called me back right away.They were very helpful. They let me know loops 1800 and 1900 will be closed all next week and upgraded us up to a premium site. Will be checking in tonight. These next to  hours at work are going to go soooo slow. Then it is on the road to the Fort!!! 10 nights in paradise....

Thanks for the heads up on the loop closures for next week!

Good to know - thanks!