The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Big Ol’ Donut being offered by Joffrey’s Espresso & Pastries Kiosks around Walt Disney World...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/06/24/review-big-ol-donut-at-joffreys-espresso-pastries-kiosks/

Some excerpts...

joffreys-espresso-and-pastries-donut-pin

Big ol’ Donut

Espresso-Coffee-and-Pastries-Joffreys-60

Espresso and Pastries stand between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions in Epcot

You’ll find them peppered all over property, often labeled some variant of “Coffee, Espresso & Pastries,” summing up exactly what they serve. Even though they’re painted to match the area where you find them, they look fairly similar to one another in shape and size.

Offerings are pretty traditional and include apple fritters, muffins, danish pastries, croissants, and donuts – basically, lots of what I call quick-morning treats (even though the locations are open all day).

joffreys-espresso-and-pastries-600x403.j

Joffrey’s pastry assortment

The donut is huge, and a good candidate for sharing (not that I did!). The best size perspective I can offer is this picture with the donut next to a Disney refillable mug, and I still don’t think it totally captures it.

The dough was super soft. Honestly, it was kind of the last thing I expected. It was just a darn good donut.