We've also got the July campfire movie schedule up in the calendar...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/calendar/2-movie-schedule/07-2014

For you Frozen fans out there, they will be showing it July 5 & 19.

Bets that a massive sing-a-long breaks out?? 8)

I might go just to tape it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.  I think we're going to leave the house early Saturday morning.  DH thinks we can drive straight thru so we'll be on the road on the 2nd.  I'll just wait until we get there.  I imagine the schedule at the pool doesn't change that much so I'll use that for guidance.  We'll arrive Sunday before check-in if all goes well and I wanted to know what activities we could check out while we're waiting for the site to open up and RV to arrive.  Will we be able to swim, etc. while we're waiting or do we have to wait for check in time?  Now that I think about it, will they even let us into the campgrounds before check in?  Hmm... might be a problem.

You can still check in, even if your site isn't ready yet.  Once you do, you can go park in the overflow lot and go ahead and feel free to go explore, use the pool, head for the parks, whatever you like.  If you give them a cell phone # they will text you when your site is ready.

Thanks everyone.  I think we're going to leave the house early Saturday morning.  DH thinks we can drive straight thru so we'll be on the road on the 2nd.  I'll just wait until we get there.  I imagine the schedule at the pool doesn't change that much so I'll use that for guidance.  We'll arrive Sunday before check-in if all goes well and I wanted to know what activities we could check out while we're waiting for the site to open up and RV to arrive.  Will we be able to swim, etc. while we're waiting or do we have to wait for check in time?  Now that I think about it, will they even let us into the campgrounds before check in?  Hmm... might be a problem.

I read suggestions on another thread, such as checking out other resorts in Animal Kingdom, etc.  So, I just assumed if other people can visit other resorts before check in, we could walk around the campground before check in.  Then I realized the set-up at the gate so now I'm worried.  

That's if you're slacker source gets it to you by then.

Lou, just curious:  Do your posts get sweeter after you've had some apple pie?  If they do, I might have to make 2 pies for you upon arrival just to give our Fort Fiends a break! LOL.  

Oops! Posted this twice.  Well, it might need repeating.  I'll set up a fan while the pies are cooling and that way I won't need to post our site #- you can follow the aroma right to us.   :rofl3:

I read suggestions on another thread, such as checking out other resorts in Animal Kingdom, etc.  So, I just assumed if other people can visit other resorts before check in, we could walk around the campground before check in.  Then I realized the set-up at the gate so now I'm worried.  

You can check in pretty much any time after about 6am on the first day of your reservation, and there have been reports of people checking in even earlier.

Lou, just curious:  Do your posts get sweeter after you've had some apple pie? .  

I ate a whole apple pie before I wrote that post.

Your Fiends are in trouble.

And Mo's slacker source has been called much worse by Mo, Dave, Aaron, Jason, TCD, Bob, and many others.