I'm betting this is even better if you make the carrot cake from scratch, but in a pinch this is from The Main Street Mouse...

Ingredients

Standard Carrot Cake mix
8oz of cream cheese
8Tbs butter
1 c confectionary sugar
1/2 c of crushed pineapple, (well drained)
1 tsp vanilla extract

Instructions

Make standard Carrot Cake recipe.
Drop rounded off spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Bake according to Carrot Cake recipe instructions
Once the cookies are done, set them aside to cool.
Whip together remaining ingredients and place a tablespoon or more of icing onto cookie.
Sandwich two cookies together to complete.

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2014/07/21/disneys-hollywood-studios-carrot-cake-cookie-recipe/

I've probably mentioned this before.....but INC makes me a carrot cake for my birthday every year, from scratch. The thing weighs about 30 pounds. I honestly would not want one made from a box.

My birthday is November 7th. Be sure to pass that on to INC. I don't mind driving up to Franklin to pick up the cake.

I've probably mentioned this before.....but INC makes me a carrot cake for my birthday every year, from scratch.  The thing weighs about 30 pounds.  I honestly would not want one made from a box.

Since you and INC are on a new eating program, does that mean no more carrot cake?  Most recipes have oil and egg as ingredients and no self-respecting carrot cake would be seen without cream cheese frosting - heaps of it.