Magic bands and credit cards

I haven't done Magic Bands with charging privileges yet, but in the last few years, they DID allow separate credit cards on separate guests on the reservation. But ONLY if the guest was registered in advance of the stay. Guests that are added after arrival can not be given charging privileges.

However, as I said, this was only added in the last couple of years. Up until then, only one credit card on the entire reservation at a time.

Another thing you can do, if you trust the individual, is a day or so before departure, get a printout of charges. They do seperate them by person/card/MB, and then have that person pay the bill at the desk.

I haven't done Magic Bands with charging privileges yet, but in the last few years, they DID allow separate credit cards on separate guests on the reservation. But ONLY if the guest was registered in advance of the stay. Guests that are added after arrival can not be given charging privileges.

However, as I said, this was only added in the last couple of years. Up until then, only one credit card on the entire reservation at a time.

Another thing you can do, if you trust the individual, is a day or so before departure, get a printout of charges. They do seperate them by person/card/MB, and then have that person pay the bill at the desk.

With all the little charges we'll have, splitting it later seems like a pain. Gift cards seems easier. 

My parents stayed with us in November our magic bands were set to our credit card and there's we're set to there credit card. Don't worry about losing them you set a pin that you have to enter every time you charge. And magic band charging it the best thing about them. It's the one thing Disney got right.