Has anyone been able to snag a AAA discount at the Fort for 2015 yet?  Or for any other resort?

Once again there are rumors swirling that they are going away, but there's been no confirmation of that by anyone official.

If you hear anything, or better yet get any info firsthand, please let folks know.

Has anyone been able to snag a AAA discount at the Fort for 2015 yet?  Or for any other resort?

Once again there are rumors swirling that they are going away, but there's been no confirmation of that by anyone official.

If you hear anything, or better yet get any info firsthand, please let folks know.

I talked to my AAA agent last week to get a quote for Spring Break. She said they were "currently negotiating discounts for the 2015 year."  I don't really know what that means - is she putting me off? Perhaps. She did say she would get back to me WHEN she got the discounted rate availability, so she seems to be expecting some some sort of discounting to continue. Will keep ya'll posted if I hear from her!

I read the rumors as well, but knew not to believe anything until I checked here.  Y'all say it is still just a rumor, so I am not going to worry about it.  

(But I do google Maelstrom every day to see if there has been an announcement!)

I read the rumors as well, but knew not to believe anything until I checked here.  Y'all say it is still just a rumor, so I am not going to worry about it. 

LOL!  I think the big difference is that we tend not to go crazy and believe every rumor that pops up here from a random source.

Doesn't mean they don't pan out (some do), but the interwebz are like a giant, terrible game of "telephone" and sometimes even the Disney CM's get in on the action.  8)