• 1 year later...

^-^

I don't remember how long that snippet actually was, but he was in that raft practically the entire time, just going back and forth and around our little peninsula. And when my younger son walked in front of the camera, he said he tried to do it really slowly but of course it sped that up, too, lol.

We also love Kerr Lake - Bullocksville! We will probably be ther the 4th. We keep our boat at Satterwhite Point Marina. It is so beautiful. We'll have to look for you next time. :wave1:

Absolutely! We're usually up there every May when hubby has his tournaments and randomly after that. Love that lake.

• 2 months later...

We're Kerr Lake campers too! I've been camping there since I was a wee child.

For the last 5 years or so, we spend 2 weeks there in July. County line is our favorite campground but we have camped at Henderson Point, Kimball Point, and Hibernia.

I'll see if I can find some pics!

I believe this is the last weekend for Bullocksville. There are some that stay open year round, and I think County Line is one of them. But as others have said here, some areas are pretty steep and tight for our 5th wheel, so that's why we prefer Bullocksville. This is our last trip to prepare for our Dec. Fort trip. We keep it in storage so this is the only time before then we can open and clean and stock up. Wish you could come this weekend. It would be great meeting you.

Oh, nuts! Stinks they close so early. Our other fave, Crosswinds, I think is closed/closing this year, too (think they alternate closed winters). We almost always hit Bullocksville in May, though -- I'll give a shout on this thread and maybe we can coordinate weekends then?

Hope you have a great time -- and prepping for the Fort, too? Lucky you!!

Yeah, that would be fun if we can coordinate. Hopefully we can do more there next year. This year camper was in for repairs most of the summer. Next year we plan to get out early and often. We keep our pontoon boat at the Satterwhite marina, so it works out great. Hope to see you at the Fort and Kerr Lake!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...