Disney is really getting survey happy.

I agree.

Almost every trip now, I get stopped at least once by a CM asking me to take a survey.  I try to be polite about it, but they ask really dumb questions.

The last time we visited AK, which was in the past few weeks, we were stopped entering the park, and spent about 5 minutes with a CM who asked us about 20 questions.

Then, on the way out, we were asked by two different CM's to stop and give a survey.  This time, I said no.  I think they're pestering guests too much with these things.  I have places to go and things to do.  The least they could do is give me a bonus FP or something.  Then, maybe I'd stop.

TCD

I think they're pestering guests too much with these things. 

I'm not spending my park time.

This is my main complaint, I'm spending valuable time with them, and it seems as though the questions are built to only receive positive or neutral answers. Not even constructive criticism. 

When I get home, I think I get annoyed with the email surveys because I have a somewhat sour taste in my mouth about the park surveys. 

Like you said TCD, if there was some sort of incentive to do the surveys, I would be more prone to do them.

Cody

It kills me.  They take a hundred bucks a head and then want you to stand around and answer a survey.  Come stand in line with me in the FP+ line for the Country Bears Jamboree and I'll answer a question.   You call them long distance on your own dime and they force you to do a survey before they will talk to you and then when you finally get to a real person they make you answer the same dang question AGAIN.    

Does this bother you?        Dang now they got me doing it too.