Be careful if you decide to do an upgrade to your Apple products.

I did an upgrade to my iPad 3 and now it is slow and freezes up constantly.

Some of my apps crash and shut down within 15 seconds of opening.

I've been searching the last 2 days for a  way to revert back to my old software and so far have come up blank.

Apple said it was compatible with devices back as far as the 4s iPhone, but blogs on line are saying otherwise.

Requires more available memory than I have without dumping some pictures. Sorry, Apple.

Be careful if you decide to do an upgrade to your Apple products.

I did an upgrade to my iPad 3 and now it is slow and freezes up constantly.

Some of my apps crash and shut down within 15 seconds of opening.

I've been searching the last 2 days for a  way to revert back to my old software and so far have come up blank.

Apple said it was compatible with devices back as far as the 4s iPhone, but blogs on line are saying otherwise.

I have the same ipad 3. It's basically a soured up ipad 2. Better display with an upgraded graphics processor. I'm very never about the update.

Requires more available memory than I have without dumping some pictures. Sorry, Apple.

Utilize iTunes for the upgrade. Then it uses your computers hard disk to download and manipulate files. That way you can keep all the good stuff on your phone