Devores does this really happen?

That's some champion hole poking you did right there, TCD!

I don't doubt that some guests do get some extra pixie dust out of the blue, but this whole thing really just doesn't add up.

And how fun is it going to be for the CMs opening MK when people start hovering around them demanding that their little one be "crowned" so they can get a day full of extra special perks?  Because nothing in WDW fandom spreads like wildfire more than the promise of FREE STUFF.

If this was posted on another forum (one in particular) instead of on a blog, people would be coming out of the woodwork screaming :troll:

Well half of them would.  The other half would be flooding the writer with questions on every little detail, to improve their chances of being crowned.  8)

You said exactly what I was thinking when I Initially read it TCD.

It could all be true.  I just have a very hard time believing it.

That's some champion hole poking you did right there, TCD!

I don't doubt that some guests do get some extra pixie dust out of the blue, but this whole thing really just doesn't add up.

And how fun is it going to be for the CMs opening MK when people start hovering around them demanding that their little one be "crowned" so they can get a day full of extra special perks?  Because nothing in WDW fandom spreads like wildfire more than the promise of FREE STUFF.

If this was posted on another forum (one in particular) instead of on a blog, people would be coming out of the woodwork screaming :troll:

Well half of them would.  The other half would be flooding the writer with questions on every little detail, to improve their chances of being crowned.  8)

Let's hope Blake/IDWD doesn't see this post.  There's a good "that's what she said" joke there in the first sentence.  Good thing I'm above that level of humor.

The whole thing sounds like a bunch of boloney but I didn't want to say it (on the blog or FB) because I rent from the guy (blog owner, not the writer) and If you poke around there is a good allergy blog by yours truly but that whole thing sounds ridiculous.

The thing that gets me is why would someone tell such a tall tale?  It is possible that it did happen exactly as described.  She does have a photo of her son with both Cinderella and Aurora together.  So, something out of the ordinary did happen.  But, the total story is just too good to be true.

As far as I can tell, this is the only post from that author.  Maybe it's an early (or late) April Fool's prank?

TCD

It could all be true. I just have a very hard time believing it.

Let's hope Blake/IDWD doesn't see this post. There's a good "that's what she said" joke there in the first sentence. Good thing I'm above that level of humor.

The thing that gets me is why would someone tell such a tall tale? It is possible that it did happen exactly as described. She does have a photo of her son with both Cinderella and Aurora together. So, something out of the ordinary did happen. But, the total story is just too good to be true.

As far as I can tell, this is the only post from that author. Maybe it's an early (or late) April Fool's prank?

TCD

When we went to see Rapunzel after the 7DMT, we were the only people in the room. I started talking the the PP photographer for Rapunzel while Z was talking to Cinderella. When she and Rapunzel heard about Z's crush, they called him back over. At one point he was talking to both. I bet I could have asked for a joint picture.

Which reminds me, Aurora and Cinderella don't meet together since they moved in the Frozen sisters. What is the date of that blog?

...There's a good "that's what she said" joke there in the first sentence.  Good thing I'm above that level of humor.

giggle.gif

...The thing that gets me is why would someone tell such a tall tale? 

A good question, but assuming it isn't the God's honest truth... it happens more than you think.

The interwebz are full of people telling tales for no apparent, logical reason.  Maybe they like the attention, maybe they just have very active imaginations, or maybe they hope if they put it out there, it'll actually come true.

I know of another WDW forum is chock full of such tales to the point that certain posters have developed a reputation for telling them.  The regulars in those forums know the cast of characters, and since those people often contradict themselves at some point - or lose track of important details like how many kids they have or how old they are - call them out on it.

People are interesting...