Cheating on Fort Wilderness... A Confession.

I will be cheating on the Fort a lot. One person with a largish fiver is a bit much - especially when it comes to setting up and breaking down. I do have health issues that affect me more than I like to admit. It just won't work.

I will be cheating on the Fort a lot. One person with a largish fiver is a bit much - especially when it comes to setting up and breaking down. I do have health issues that affect me more than I like to admit. It just won't work.

Ed get yourself something smaller :)

Ed get yourself something smaller :)

Something smaller requires almost as much setting up as a large unit ... and at some point, it would have to be done mostly from a wheelchair. Not that I haven't looked hard at that option.

Something smaller requires almost as much setting up as a large unit ... and at some point, it would have to be done mostly from a wheelchair. Not that I haven't looked hard at that option.

Some friends of ours have a van type Class B. They love it!!!!

Some friends of ours have a van type Class B. They love it!!!!

They still require stinky slinky, water, cable, pop ups, etc. Try doing those from a wheelchair. Camping solo just isn't an option right now. Of course there is a solution to that, too. I need someone willing to buy a new camper, put up with me, and wants to travel full time so I can do my runs all over the country. If you know someone like that, send them my way. :rofl: