Where is that? Was playing with the dining system and see a restaurant called "Ravello". It only states its in the Downtown Disney Resort Area. Serves breakfast and dinner. Has a Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals on Thursdays and Saturdays, and Italian for dinner.

I'm guessing at one of the Hotel Plaza Boulevard Hotels, but which one??

Where is that? Was playing with the dining system and see a restaurant called "Ravello". It only states its in the Downtown Disney Resort Area. Serves breakfast and dinner. Has a Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals on Thursdays and Saturdays, and Italian for dinner.

I'm guessing at one of the Hotel Plaza Boulevard Hotels, but which one??

Oh wait, nevermind, I now see an icon that it is at the Four Seasons.......

Not affiliated with Disney, but one of their restaurants is on the Disney Dining Reservation System..... interesting

Oh wait, nevermind, I now see an icon that it is at the Four Seasons.......

Not affiliated with Disney, but one of their restaurants is on the Disney Dining Reservation System..... interesting

The Four Seasons is part of the DTD Resort Area and if it's at WDW, it's on the WDW rez system.

Goofy?  You mean the Four Seasons didn't have enough clout to at least get Mickey for breakfast?

The big guy, or big rat, is kinda boring.

Yes, I said it. That attitude might also explain why I'm guarding a rope with a light saber.

IMO, Goofy is a lot more fun than the big guy.