I heard a couple complaining about having to take their luggage to a cabin. Maybe they weren't very magical, and someone else got their share of the pixie dust.

If landing around 10 pm or before I believe 5 am you have to take your own luggage with ME. Also if you bring your luggage yourself and ask at the desk they will use a van or cart to deliver you to your site or cabin. 

If landing around 10 pm or before I believe 5 am you have to take your own luggage with ME. Also if you bring your luggage yourself and ask at the desk they will use a van or cart to deliver you to your site or cabin. 

We actually tested that once. We had an overnight bag packed as a carryon, so we could go to bed that night and get dressed the next morning. Our luggage arrived sometime the next day.

But yes, that is correct, if you want your luggage the same night you arrive, if you land after 10pm, you need to go fetch it.

But if it has a DME tag on it, no matter when you arrive at the airport, it will eventually make it to your resort.