Heres what i received regarding support for the note 4.....fail

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online team.

We greatly appreciate your interest in our mobile app. When we receive feedback from Guests, such as yours, it is shared with various areas of our organization. This allow us to identify what we are doing right and what we can do better.

At this time the My Disney Experience mobile app requires Android version 4.0 or higher be installed on the phone. Please also note that My Disney Experience is not supported by Android tablets, Android smartphones that have very large screens, or devices that have the Jelly Bean update.

That's odd.  

I'm running Kit Kat so I imagine it should work on my S4.  But from what I hear about battery drain, I'm hesitant to install it.  (although I guess if I want to book and/or change FP+'s in the parks I'll need it or have to wait at kiosks?)  

Don't sweat not having the app.  It's buggy, and not that useful anyway.

In theory, you're supposed to be able to use the app to move your FP+ reservations around. In practice, that's a lot of baloney.  As the day progresses, even on a not busy day, there are no alternative times that you can move your FP+'s to.  During busy times, there is no point even trying.  And, as Jason said, you can't even use the app for that so-called 4th FP+.

The lines at the kiosks have been better lately.  Most guests have learned that trying for the 4th FP+ is pretty much a waste of time, so they don't bother.

TCD

Using Jason's tip of the incognito window, the system worked well tonight and I got FP's lined up. The system locked up a couple of times, but I bet it was from volume as this is getting into Christmas week and lots of people must be booking. After getting my days booked, I went in and tweaked my times to suit my schedule. Other than A&E being later in the day than what would be ideal, I'm happy that I got all my selections in the times I wanted. I found the system pretty easy to navigate too.

What day are you all going to the MK to see A&E? Just got a 1:00 pm on the 29th.

Dave, have you tried going onto your MDE and trying to just change the time of your FP+ for A&E?

I have done that on several FP+ including SDMT. I had a 2:20 pm time and changed it to 10:05 am. On that was for Christmas Day.

Yeah, I originally had one later in the evening and changed it....that's the earliest it offered.  I just went back in to see if anything else came up and it says that no alternate times are available at all now.  Those broads are pretty popular.  To me, it's a waste of a good FP....but it's all about Anna.  

Yeah, I originally had one later in the evening and changed it....that's the earliest it offered. I just went back in to see if anything else came up and it says that no alternate times are available at all now. Those broads are pretty popular. To me, it's a waste of a good FP....but it's all about Anna.

You are a good daddy.