Crystal Palace French Toast...

The server called it "Pooh's French Toast" and I don't know if it's new...or if we just missed it the other times we've eaten breakfast at Crystal Palace but...OH. MY. GOSH. This stuff is bad... bad, good.  You can easily eat 6 pieces and feel as though you've eaten nothing.  Amazing stuff!  Not so good for you but dang is. it. good.

Have no idea if it's as good at home but...found this, so we may need to try :)

http://allears.net/din/rec_pft.htm

That's what the recipe calls it... maybe the server was trying to be cute :)

Ok that makes sense, it is also my wife's favorite item at breakfast and I think the only place to get it is at the Crystal Palace, but correct me if I am wrong so we know where else to find it.

Ok that makes sense, it is also my wife's favorite item at breakfast and I think the only place to get it is at the Crystal Palace, but correct me if I am wrong so we know where else to find it.

I could not find anywhere else...if any other Fiends know of somewhere, please do share!

Rennie if we figure a time to get together I can make it for if you like.

We have to plan that weekend visit of you & Sil to De. Starting Nov 2nd I work at Amazon at 8 am but we can always do breakfast on Sat.

My offers are open to anyone. If we can meet up I will cook pretty close to whatever you want. I love cooking and making I never have before is one of my favorite things to do. 

Good to know :)

Sorry...can't offer the same.  I don't like to cook, but I can order one mean pizza! :)

My offers are open to anyone. If we can meet up I will cook pretty close to whatever you want. I love cooking and making I never have before is one of my favorite things to do.

How about Bald Ridge Memorial Day? Nacole and I will both be there!!! And so will the BGE.

How about Bald Ridge Memorial Day? Nacole and I will both be there!!! And so will the BGE.

I dont think that will happen. Right now we are trying to decide to stay at the beach club as planned in April or take a disney cruise for the same price the week I have off.