Here is a link to some of the companies that rent rv's. From pop ups, to travel trailer, to 5th wheels.

I've heard great things about all three if them. I personally have only rented from make camping easy and it was the best experience. Donnie, the owner, personally set up the 5th wheel. All we had to bring was our clothes and food. It even came with a golf cart.

Good luck and have a great trip.

Our family loves camping (tent camping), but we live in Pa and would like to fly to Orlando.  It would be too expensive to ship our camping gear so, we are considering renting an RV for our stay.

Has anyone rented from somewhere near Fort Wilderness and how was the experience?

Thank You

I typically rent from GreenbergRV.  I don't own an RV and we have always been tent campers too.  My girls and I started out renting a pop up (no longer an option with Greenberg though) and moved up to a TT.  To say that he is fantastic is an understatement.  I cannot say enough good things.  He delivers, sets up, checks in midweek to ensure you are still set up efficiently (gas, tanks, etc) and picks up when it is time to go.  VERY easy.  He has a full fleet with reasonable prices and a good bit of extras if you want.  You will not be able to rent a golf cart through him anymore because of the Disney guidelines.  

Here is the link.