I have requested loop 1400 and am hoping to get next to camfire as I possibly can. Truth is, my grand is a ball of fire and I am hoping that the noisier the area the less stressed we will all be trying to keep her leveled out. But....I have heard that 1300 loop is way better in size. I would like to hear opinions on comparing the two.

Sorry I can't help.  We've never stayed in either loop. 

Your grandmother is a ball of fire?  So was mine.  She was 92 when she broke her first hip, and a few weeks before that she was riding on the back of my cousin's motorcycle.  Bless you for taking her to the fort!  I'm not sure I could have kept up with mine.

Sorry I can't help. We've never stayed in either loop.

Your grandmother is a ball of fire? So was mine. She was 92 when she broke her first hip, and a few weeks before that she was riding on the back of my cousin's motorcycle. Bless you for taking her to the fort! I'm not sure I could have kept up with mine.

Gwen, I was talking about my granddaughter, but now that you say that, my Granny is just the same even knocking on 100!

I can tell that we were two sites away from the campfire in the 1400 loop and we loved it.

Close to the CS, the campfire and movie, just a short walk to the bike barn and the pool.

What site number did you guys stay at Ray? Was there enough side yard for a tent?

Same here...but, then again, we've never stayed in the 1300 loop so I can't really help you compare.

Either way, it's the Fort!  It will be AWESOME :)

Part of me wants to just wing it and get whatever they give me and the planning side of me will not let this go.  :D