Considering doing the memory maker this trip. I have a few questions.

First will the memory maker recogize eveyones magic band that is under my reservation?

As DH and I are there the 5th - 10th and my inlaws will be there the 8th- 15th. Under the same campsite reservation and they are all under my disney experience because I do the booking for my inlaws. So I wanted to make sure the memory maker will still work for them when DH and I leave since they wont have my magic band.

Does memory maker work during mickeys Christmas party? For ride photos as well as other phots we take with disney photographers?

its a one time fee for the memory maker per trip right? And I can then download all of the photos taken by disney as well as the ride photos to my computer?

As long as the accounts are linked and the option to let you view and purchase each other's pics is checked, it will work for everyone in the group.

I am the only one with a my disney experience account they are all under mine as my family. So it would work then right?

With everyone under your account it will work perfectly for everyone's bands. 

The memory maker definitely works the same during the parties. Just hit up your friendly neighborhood Photopass Photographer. 

One time purchase is correct once you purchase it you can take pictures.Pictures taken will be available for 45 days. Once you download the first picture you have up to 30 days to add any to the account. 

And you will be able to download all the pictures, videos and stock photos they include right to your computer. 

Sorry to hijack this thread, but a question about timing. We're going to MVMCP on Dec 18 and then are going back to WDW for a week in February. Is there any way to purchase one Memory Maker and use it for both trips? Can we get away with simply not looking at/downloading any pictures from the night at MVMCP?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but a question about timing. We're going to MVMCP on Dec 18 and then are going back to WDW for a week in February. Is there any way to purchase one Memory Maker and use it for both trips? Can we get away with simply not looking at/downloading any pictures from the night at MVMCP?

I believe all pictures must be taken within 45 days of each other. 

Any idea how I find info about that?

Visit city hall and they link the one day memory maker to your party ticket. It is $39.99 and works the same as the regular memory maker but only for the date of the party you attend. The cost includes a magic band as well.

The "test" has been extended through Dec 28.

Any idea how I find info about that?

Visit city hall and they link the one day memory maker to your party ticket. It is $39.99 and works the same as the regular memory maker but only for the date of the party you attend. The cost includes a magic band as well.

The "test" has been extended through Dec 28.

Sweet, thanks for the info! I'll talk to my wife to see if she's interested.