Another thought... if any Fiends happen to strike up a conversation with the family and it doesn't seem too "creepy," I'd also be happy to pop some pins in the mail to them directly when they get home, if they want to pass along an address.  I'm pretty sure I have some Fort pins and a few that are even a little bit rare that I'd be happy to send.

If that happens, please just PM me and I'll get the ball rolling. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can tell you we made a difference and the family is truely appreciative. Alot of Fiends came together to make this happen and even some campers from Michigan who I hope will now join the Fiends. Th

That poor little girl. Would find out if that family will be there thru Christmas? We will be there on the 26th and I bet I could find 5 or 6 pins I could donate to that girl.

Hey I'll chip in a few pins if someone gets the family info...Be there Sunday

The little girls camp site is 1435 and they are here through Christmas eve. One of the security guards stopped by later and gave her a couple of pins to get her going.

Evidently the woman next to us saw a woman and two gentleman walk by and grab it and then headed off by the comfort station heading towards the bonfire area.

I let them know that random Fiends may stop by and have pins for them.

Any way to find out how long the family is staying - without being too stalker-ish?

I can mail them tomorrow if we can find out.  That would hopefully get them there Tues-Weds.

they are there till Christmas eve

dont you have to have a site number to mail stuff to the fort?

never mind.  I just checked Ken n Judy's address at the Fort.  They don't have their. site number on their aFort address.

is the Rezzie under yours or Jasons name?  or is it under jason's real name?  lol

im going to mail some tomorrow to the fort.

thanks inadvance for taking care of this for me.

never mind. I just checked Ken n Judy's address at the Fort. They don't have their. site number on their aFort address.

is the Rezzie under yours or Jasons name? or is it under jason's real name? lol

im going to mail some tomorrow to the fort.

thanks inadvance for taking care of this for me.

My name.

And you are funny. Everyone calls Jason, Jason. It's not a made up name. And trust me, he HATES that his parents made his middle name the one he'd go by. It's a pain.

Poor little girl. What a great idea to help get her collection started again. I am shocked and disgusted at what lengths some will go to get things and not pay.

My name.

And you are funny. Everyone calls Jason, Jason. It's not a made up name. And trust me, he HATES that his parents made his middle name the one he'd go by. It's a pain.

Yeah....DH and I both have that problem. We we had the boys we agreed the first name on the birth certificate is the name they are called!

BTW, if anyone does send me stuff, please let me know, so I can go check. First I have to figure out where we can get mail. LOL! 

I'm sending something out today.  Hopefully will make it there by Wednesday before they leave.

If it doesn't, feel free to distribute the pins to any other kids as you see fit.  :)