Our Disney Christmas 2010

Nikki,  Yes, That would have been us at the bus stop.  Some of the newer busses will handle three chairs, but it seems we hit the older ones the whole trip...or until the accident.

Were you in loop 300 or 500?  We were in 500 (518 to be exact) and the rear of our site was on the main drag near the CS. TCD pictured it in his last TR "over there".

Great TR.  I wish we took more pictures of the colorful spots around WDW and especially the Fort.

I wish I'd recognized you at the stop.  It wasn't until I got on voldemort (that other place) later in the day and was reading some posts that I realized it.  However, I enjoyed your DD's laughter as the bus drove.

We were in 300.  328 (great site if you have dogs).  I am glad you enjoyed the TR.  It was our first trip to FW (second to WDW) so we took pictures of a lot of things. 

Great TR!  Really enjoyed the photos.  Don't worry about not posting pics of the kids.  Kids are overrated anyway.  Just kidding.  :))

One problem though, I had about 50 pics I couldn't use... like one of the other dog.  The kids were in every picture of her.

Next time just make sure you get plenty of solo pics w/the dog.  LOL! 

Some people used to use disguises on their faces... that could be an option.  :dance:

We have obviously detected a deficiency in my photography skills. :D  I promise to try to fix this problem next trip.  In the meantime, here is what my missing girl looks like: (sorry about the size...pulled it off my blog)

DSCF0001.JPG

She was the baby before the babies came(rotten).  Now she's a somewhat middle aged girl who forgets she not a pup anymore...and she belongs only to me!  And has no problem letting the rest of the family know it  :banana:

• 3 months later...

In an attempt to add content I thought I'd do a TR.  I know there is already one Christmas TR up... but more never hurts..right?

Not only does it not hurt, but it is downright helpful. Sorry about that clumsy sentence structure, but you get the point. As someone who is planning a Christmas visit to the FORT, my excitement is laced with a considerable amount of trepidation. While I know crowds are going to be ridiculous, your pictures showed there will still be enough real estate to have some relaxed fun.

Thanks for the great work!

Not only does it not hurt, but it is downright helpful. Sorry about that clumsy sentence structure, but you get the point. As someone who is planning a Christmas visit to the FORT, my excitement is laced with a considerable amount of trepidation. While I know crowds are going to be ridiculous, your pictures showed there will still be enough real estate to have some relaxed fun.

Thanks for the great work!

We were there from Dec 20 - 26 and I won't deny there were crowds because there were. We scheduled the parks during the week and spent Christmas Day at the Fort. We also did early extra magic hours except for EPCOT this seemed to make things easier. We also did EPCOT on Christmas Eve day which might have contributed to the large crowds. Still a 45 minute wait for Soarin wasn't too bad.

We found with early magic hours you can really ride alot before the park opens to the general population. We did Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Small World, Snow White, and reached the Haunted Mansion before the lines got long. Our longest wait was for an impromptu Toy Story Mania ride (2 hours and 45 minutes after seeing the Osbourne Family Lights). The rest were all below 45 minutes, and without fast pass. Although a quick note- my kids don't like big scary rides yet so we didn't ride:

any coaster

mission space

test track

tower of terror

etc...

I can't testify to the lines on the above mentioned.

I found this suggestion somewhere...

If you are gonna do the afternoon Christmas parade, eat lunch late then let your food digest while sitting on a curb waiting for the parade... People watching is great!! We've used this method twice and gotten excellent spots for the Electric Lights and Christmas Parade.