This place is without a doubt the best place I have ever had a meal. Shardi and I celebrated our 15th anniversary there. The first time that I was greeted at the door by name before introducing myself and the wait staff was always asking us by name what we needed. We will be dining there again Thursday of next week for Shardi's 39th Birthday, although it will be a few days late.

Kelly, you and Jason have to get there someday. Anyone that loves a BGE, will love the food at V&A.

We almost booked it this trip for our anniversary, but Jason is afraid of pretty food. What happens if you don't want one of the courses?

We almost booked it this trip for our anniversary, but Jason is afraid of pretty food. What happens if you don't want one of the courses?

Each course but the very first has at least two dishes to choose from, more for the main course.  Also, you can replace any course with any other course on the vegetarian menu.  Even though it is prefix, there are still tons of options.

This place is without a doubt the best place I have ever had a meal. Shardi and I celebrated our 15th anniversary there. The first time that I was greeted at the door by name before introducing myself and the wait staff was always asking us by name what we needed. We will be dining there again Thursday of next week for Shardi's 39th Birthday, although it will be a few days late.

Kelly, you and Jason have to get there someday. Anyone that loves a BGE, will love the food at V&A.

It was Becky's 39th as well (don't think I'll get in trouble there :-D).  We are already talking an anniversary dinner there, may 10th in a few years.