I was just thinking about something. I am certain this is not a new idea but why doesn't Disney require a min. of a 1 or 2 day park ticket to stay at the Fort?  I wonder how many people come just to camp at a clean Disney resort with a very nice pool and outside activities and never go into the parks? If I lived down there I know we would camp often. With all the free stuff to do and great places to eat, plus free transportation why not?

You don't have to visit the parks to stay at The Fort. As a matter of fact our next trip was just going to be resort hopping, see Cirque du Soleil and maybe Universal. Since we've seen we will be there for the last two days of the Food & Wine festival we're considering visiting Epcot but still not sure.

We occasionally go without park tickets just because we love the Fort and do other things on property like Downtown Disney and and eating at other resorts.  I hope they never require tickets!

I Agree It Would Stink But It Seems To Me That By Requiring A Ticket It May Deter The Crazy Weekend People Who Cause So Much Trouble. There Is Probably No Good Solution Other Than For The Fort In Step Up Staying On Top Of Things. Just Thinking Out Loud.

I Agree It Would Stink But It Seems To Me That By Requiring A Ticket It May Deter The Crazy Weekend People Who Cause So Much Trouble. There Is Probably No Good Solution Other Than For The Fort In Step Up Staying On Top Of Things. Just Thinking Out Loud.

My guess is most of the weekend trouble, comes from locals who (probably) have an AP.