That's a nice video.

They show a guided tour of the Fort Wilderness horse barn down at the Tri-Circle-D Farm, and mention that it's being done on a trial basis.  I hadn't heard anything about that.  That would be a fun thing to do.

The rental 5th wheel is beautiful.  Apparently, the rental company offered it to these bloggers for the publicity.  I heard them mention the name, but I don't think the rental company got anywhere near the exposure they were hoping for.

TCD

I really enjoyed listening to this couples reports.  They work well together and really seem to enjoy staying at the Fort.  They have a few other Fort reports on youtube as well. 

I agree the rental company didn't get much exposure.  In a previous video they had a bit more of a shout out to the rental company and showed the hauling truck and owner.  They stayed in a different camper but same rental company.

The rental company is Moore Camping Rental. Rodney is a good guy. There are several rental companies out there and with the exception of Greenberg we all have directed business to each other at some point. Greenberg is kinda to himself and doesn't seem to socialize. We all seem to have one goal which is to help families have a great stay.

Oh and I found this couple annoying btw but I'm not into podcasts and what not. Just not my thing but not bashing what others may like. What was funny is they got a free rv but seemed to really pound the travel agent who booked them. Bet they didn't pay the site fee lol.

Oh and I found this couple annoying ...

They talked over each other... a lot. I found that really annoying, especially when they got louder and louder to do it.

The RV was gorgeous, but they should have at least given Moore an ad spot up front with their other sponsors. Working barter deals for advertising and exposure is great for stuff like this, but you need to make sure you're getting enough promotion to make it worthwhile.