This is an As Seen on TV stoneware microwave cooker. I came across it at a local Dollar Tree and figured what the heck for a buck it was worth a try.

Usually these things are a bust and not worth much more than a dollar.

It had some simple recipes included in the box. We tried the poached egg. Zap it for 20 seconds, rest for 20, then another 20 second zap. Put it on toast and it was great.

My wife looked it up on line and it got really great reviews from numerous sites and there are tons of recipes out there.

We made the omelet (2 minutes) and it came out a perfect size for a breakfast sandwich. It was really thick and fluffy, the peppers were cooked just enough.

She also saw that people have said a lot of the Dollar Trees have sold out of them.

We were so impressed we went and bought 10 more for our kids and friends.

Quick way to make a breakfast before heading out to the parks.

On line there are recipes for burgers, steak, onions, deserts and much much more.

We give it two thumbs up!!

Good to know! I love a good poached egg and I hate the hassle of making them.  :)

Looks like Bed Bath and Beyond has them for $4.99

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/stonewave-microwave-cooker/1041677025?mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_bakeware_&adpos=1o1&creative=39230266189&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CICzr4Oy6sMCFVRk7AodYzEAEQ

You can also get a four pack on the official site for $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Get another 4 pack for only the shipping and handling fee of $9.99!

https://www.stonewave.com/

Good to know! I love a good poached egg and I hate the hassle of making them.  :)

Looks like Bed Bath and Beyond has them for $4.99

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/stonewave-microwave-cooker/1041677025?mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_bakeware_&adpos=1o1&creative=39230266189&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CICzr4Oy6sMCFVRk7AodYzEAEQ

You can also get a four pack on the official site for $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Get another 4 pack for only the shipping and handling fee of $9.99!

https://www.stonewave.com/

No Dollar Trees up in the frozen north?

We've got a couple not too far away.  If I ever leave the house again, I'll check them out.  8)

In a related story, DH just came in from letting the dogs out and said, "it's 15 out and it feels so warm!"

:rofl2:

They didn't have them listed on line, thought maybe I could save you a trip.

My wife would die at 15 degrees. She's freezing when it hits 50.

Yeah, I even ordered our roof rake from Amazon.  :rofl2:

Your poor wife would probably be jumping out a window into a snowbank out of desparation if she were up here right now.

Nope, she would have the heat cranked to 80, bundled in a snowmobile suit, and under 2 down comforters drinking steaming bowls of soup.

We've got a couple not too far away.  If I ever leave the house again, I'll check them out.  B)

In a related story, DH just came in from letting the dogs out and said, "it's 15 out and it feels so warm!"

:rofl2:

If he grabs his swim trunks and decides to take a dip my suggestion is you call 911. Heck even if he doesn't I'd call 911 as there is just something wrong with calling 15 degrees warm.  :rotfl5: