Newbie questions need expert answers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not sure anyone else has mentioned this - FW is not strict about pets only being on pet loops.  You might want to note that on your site request.  part of the problem, I think, is people who don'

Yes there are folks that think the rules don't apply to them, but these days when it comes to pets in what have previously not been designated as "pet loops" it's just as likely that Disney put them t

Wow! I need to change the title of this thread to "The Dog Loop Debate" instead of newbie questions.

But really, it's good info for a newbie, because if you do your research, you could end up as confused as I was.

We have already started prepping DS for dog sightings, and understand our situation is a little different than just the annoyed camper.

Wow! I need to change the title of this thread to "The Dog Loop Debate" instead of newbie questions.

But really, it's good info for a newbie, because if you do your research, you could end up as confused as I was.

We have already started prepping DS for dog sightings, and understand our situation is a little different than just the annoyed camper.

Your situation is exactly why they need to be more clear about their policies.  You have a legitimate need, and are paying good money.  It's a shame that nobody can give you a good answer for this; and it is because Disney does not follow a clear policy.  Out of all of the times I've camped at Fort Wilderness, I've only encountered an aggressive dog once.  Normally, they are quiet and you rarely see them; usually in golf carts.  Hopefully you won't run into problems, yet you are wise to prepare just in case.

Your situation is exactly why they need to be more clear about their policies.  You have a legitimate need, and are paying good money.  It's a shame that nobody can give you a good answer for this; and it is because Disney does not follow a clear policy.  Out of all of the times I've camped at Fort Wilderness, I've only encountered an aggressive dog once.  Normally, they are quiet and you rarely see them; usually in golf carts.  Hopefully you won't run into problems, yet you are wise to prepare just in case.

Agreed across the boards!