Can't wait ,Can't wait pre-trip report

Got all the camp gear out packing up getting bedding washed and spaced bagged today, just a mear 48 hours and we will

be on our way home !!

Weather looks good which has changed in the last few days I can not wait to put on my flip flops and start taking pictures!

Been running around town picking up odds and ends and hope to have all the kids clothes packed as well as mine tonight.

Then load the van up on Weds night I am supposed to work Thursday morning but I don't think I will be able to contain myself

luckily my boss is a Disney vet so I am hoping he kicks me out early just because I will not be able to stand it.

I am going to download the hotspot to the wifes Iphone 4 tonight and go drive around and give that a whirl I hope to do a live trip report this year seeing that last year I fizzled out after the third day (sorry) should I post here or in the TR section ?

Itch

Ok gotta go fold bedding !!

I?m excited for ya!    :popo: 

Have a great vacation, make wonderful memories and remember?..TAKE A TON OF PICS!      :D

Why not carry a little notebook and do your trip report after you return home.  I personally wouldnt add that kind of pressure to my vacation - Have a great time!

I agree! There's too much fun at the fort to miss doing a TR!! I just jotted down notes at night as I have C.S.R disease! (Can't remember Sh*t) Enjoy your trip! :popo:

Got all the camping gear packed and tubbed up and got the bedding cleaned but I can't find the blasted space bags !!

The last thing we need is to have to drop a hundred on space bags right before we leave, I clearly remember a conversation

with the wife about buying new SB's off ebay months and months ago but she said "No we have enough"

Hmmmm now I asked her where they are she can't remember either !!!

Well gotta match socks with the princess' out fits and put together her brothers stuff

ITCH

It's understandable that you're excited but take a deep breath Itch.

IMO, real time reports are not as good as the post trip reports. An occasional update is good though.

Post your site number so that we can find you.

I'm planning to stop by the Fort on my way out this coming Friday afternoon so hopfully I can meet the four Fiends that will be there.

Real time, post time, late time, pictures, crayon drawings.....it doesn't really matter.  JUST POST SOMETHING!!  We all live vicariously through you at the Fort!  :dance:

I am interested in the crayon drawings.  (but why wouldn't I be? :rofl2:)

Real time, post time, late time, pictures, crayon drawings.....it doesn't really matter.  JUST POST SOMETHING!!  We all live vicariously through you at the Fort!  :D

I am interested in the crayon drawings.  (but why wouldn't I be? :rofl2:)

the crayon drawings could be more interesting in the long run! :rofl2:

MB ,Oh you can bet on it !!

Well packing the van went well the wife only had to unpake two of my mistakes I packed the DD stuff without ironing it and we are ready to roll as soon as either work ends or I get kicked out for being to "Magical"

Now it's 5:30 and I can not sleep so Heres the first picture from my TR

402111f9.jpg

Its amazing how much room we have this year , as the Twins now don't require so much stuff.

7412f8ac.jpg

I will offically start my TR thread when I get home and get the AT&T hotspot running !

itch

f463c360.jpg

After throwing in the rest of our stuff strapping the kids in we tore

out of the driveway in a cloud of dust only to realize we didn't get

Snacks so after a brief stop for uncrustables and some protein

Shakes and energy drinks , sugar free of coarse! This brings the

Pre-trip report to end we shall pick this up in the TR section !

Itch