Dates have been released for this year's MVMCP per the Disney Parks Blog...

Dates for 2015 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are:

• November 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 29
  • December 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are specially-ticketed events where the Magic Kingdom comes alive with decorations, special entertainment and tons of fun!

Tickets for both events will go on sale in April.

Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more information about the events including on sale dates and ticket prices.

For more information or to book your resort stay, check out Disneyworld.com.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/02/dates-for-magic-kingdom-special-events-tickets-on-sale-in-april/

I wish. Adam will probably miss 4 days of school already.

Buttttttt Friday the 30th will be the school Halloween parade and his class party, so I count that as really only 1/2 a day of learning he will miss. And 2 of the days are during Jersey week and no one is in school then anyway. So really out of the 4 days I'd say only 1.5 is educational.

I wish. Adam will probably miss 4 days of school already.

Buttttttt Friday the 30th will be the school Halloween parade and his class party, so I count that as really only 1/2 a day of learning he will miss. And 2 of the days are during Jersey week and no one is in school then anyway. So really out of the 4 days I'd say only 1.5 is educational.

Keep going, you're almost there...  8)

• 1 month later...

According to WDW News Today, tickets go on sale tomorrow...

Magic Kingdom Hard-Ticket Party Event Dates and Ticket Prices Announced for 2015

All tickets go on sale tomorrow, 4/8/15:

MICKEY’S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015
  • November 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 29
  • December 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18

Advance Ticket Sales - $74.00 plus tax age 10+, $69.00 plus tax age 3-9

Same-Day - $79.00 plus tax age 10+, $74.00 plus tax age 3-9 in advance

Premium Night 12/18 - $82.00 plus tax age 10+, $77.00 plus tax age 3-9

Passholder Rates available 11/8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19; 12/1, 3, & 8 – Rates are $70/$65 plus tax

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2015/04/magic-kingdom-hard-ticket-party-event-dates-and-ticket-prices-announced-for-2015/

With thanks to Shannon for the reminder on the MNSSHP thread, info on military discounted tickets for this year's MVMCP not included in the info above...

Active Duty, Retired, and Permanently Disabled US Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and active members of the National Guard or Reservists, can purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to 5 family members and/or friends for select dates. The tickets may be purchased in person at any theme park ticket window with proper military ID. Discounted tickets are NOT available online, by phone or at MWR/ITT locations.

Military Blackout Dates: Nov 21, Nov. 30, Dec 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19

And some additional general info...

Time: All parties are from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. with Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 8:15 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. and Holiday Wishes fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Guests may link their special-event tickets in their My Disney Experience accounts. Typically, party-goers can enter the park as early as 4 p.m. on the day of the party using just their party ticket or linked-MagicBands. While Disney does not generally publicize this information, for years it has had an "early entry" policy as a means of staggering the crowd entering the Magic Kingdom on party nights and preventing a backup at the gates at the start of the party. While you are not "technically" guaranteed early entry with your party ticket, to date, we have not heard of a single person with only a party ticket for admittance being turned away after 4 p.m. Wrist bands are distributed at the gate and can also be picked up at the Rose Garden near the castle hub (and other park locations) beginning at 4:00 p.m. During party hours from 7 p.m. to midnight, FASTPASS+ service is not available. The party goes on rain or shine, and there are no refunds for inclement weather.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/wdwparks/annual/mvmcp.shtml

The price is super high... but I'm really looking forward.  We are usually at the Fort early October, so we've missed it.  This will be our first time attending.  Don't imagine we'll spend the money to do it again, but it will be nice to try it at least one time :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...