First visit with 4 kids. ... which loop

With a pop up, I would try for 1500 loop. Close to pool and is a partial hook up, no sewer. Cheaper than 1400 and close to almost everything. Don't eliminate the 2000 loop some on here don't like it, but I have been in it 4 or 5 times and find it about the same as 1500, but not quite as convenient to the pool. Send me a message if I can answer any questions.

Choosing a loop depends on a lot of things.

How big of a factor is cost? What time of year? Will you be going to the pool a lot? Mostly Magic Kingdom or a mix of parks? Will you have bikes or a golf cart?

Take a look at the map. When our 4 were those ages we started moving from loving the 1200/1300 loops because of the playground and close proximity to the pool to really enjoying little bear 1400 because the kids could ride their bikes more.

With a pop up, I would try for 1500 loop. Close to pool and is a partial hook up, no sewer. Cheaper than 1400 and close to almost everything. Don't eliminate the 2000 loop some on here don't like it, but I have been in it 4 or 5 times and find it about the same as 1500, but not quite as convenient to the pool. Send me a message if I can answer any questions.

That's what I would probably do too. It's a big jump from a partial to a premium. I'd rather spend that money elsewhere.