I was really hoping for something like a mega cab from ford. That is the only reason I want a new truck. I love my 2012 not one bad word to say about it yet.

Look at these pics. Sure looks like a mega cab version here.

http://www.tfltruck.com/2015/03/2017-ford-super-duty-prototypes-are-going-for-long-spied/

Ugh....I may buy a leftover 15 then.

I was really hoping for something like a mega cab from ford. That is the only reason I want a new truck. I love my 2012 not one bad word to say about it yet.

I want a mega cab, but I still want a long bed.

I was also really disappointed in the 2012 Mega Cabs when I looked at them- their payload capacities where lower than you'd find on 2500 trucks. Fortunately they fixed that with 2013+ newer.

If Ram ever built that long hauler concept truck, I'd definitely consider it.

I want a mega cab, but I still want a long bed.I was also really disappointed in the 2012 Mega Cabs when I looked at them- their payload capacities where lower than you'd find on 2500 trucks. Fortunately they fixed that with 2013+ newer.If Ram ever built that long hauler concept truck, I'd definitely consider it.

My buddy made his mega cab a long bed by cutting the frame. It's a looooong truck now.

I want a mega cab, but I still want a long bed.I was also really disappointed in the 2012 Mega Cabs when I looked at them- their payload capacities where lower than you'd find on 2500 trucks. Fortunately they fixed that with 2013+ newer.If Ram ever built that long hauler concept truck, I'd definitely consider it.

I had an 07 ram 2500 megacab before it got the dreaded death wobble and traded it for a 13 megacab 3500 dually. I will have to say it is a much smoother and stouter truck. Pin weight in my fiver is 3k and it handles it well.

I really want a ford body with a cummins engine, Allison tranny, and Chevy leather seats...is that asking too much? Lol

I had an 07 ram 2500 megacab before it got the dreaded death wobble and traded it for a 13 megacab 3500 dually. I will have to say it is a much smoother and stouter truck. Pin weight in my fiver is 3k and it handles it well.

I really want a ford body with a cummins engine, Allison tranny, and Chevy leather seats...is that asking too much? Lol

Sounded pretty good until you said Chevy seats. I really like the leather seats in my ford. And really the tranny does a awesome job.