OK, so last spring we entered what I thought was the address for the Fort, turns out it was the address for the Wilderness Lodge.

Close, but not exact.

Do ya'll know a better address to put in?

:huh:

I'll tell you like I was told directions in Dublin, Ireland....."I know how to get there, but I can't tell you, I would have to show you." 

It all depends on which way you are arriving from. I prefer the Western Way to Buena Vista Drive to World Drive to the main Parking booth and follow the red line to go right to the Fort.

What GPS are you using. If you are using Waze or Google maps, search for Fort Wilderness, it will auto correct to "The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort" and that will navigate you to the check in line.

hummm, So, if I work with Waze to add the sites to the map, would you perfer 1642 Timper Trl (the road time for the 1600 loop) or do you think 1642 Fort Wilderness Trl would be better.....

Please tell me I am not the only one who read this in my head with an Irish accent.

No, you are definitely not the only one. :lol:

My family spent two summers living in London.  My mother went antique shopping by herself one day and got confused which bus to take back to our flat.  She asked a lady standing in line and got this perplexing answer, (read this with a drunk Cockney accent) "There isn't a bus you can take that won't take you further away from where you want to go."  My poor mother had no idea what to make of that!

The best part was that after she finally made her way back to our flat, she and my father sat down with the bus map and figured out she was right!