The Disney Food Blog has posted a recent review of lunch at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/04/06/review-lunch-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom/

Excerpts...

Be-Our-Guest-French-Onion-Soup-600x534.j

French Onion Soup

Be-Our-Guest-Roast-Beef-Sandwich-600x362

Roast Beef Sandwich

Be-Our-Guest-Braised-Pork-600x416.jpg

Braised Pork

Be-Our-Guest-Tuna-Nicoise-Salad-600x468.

Tuna Niçoise Salad

Be-Our-Guest-Vegetable-Quiche-600x341.jp

Vegetable Quiche

Be-Our-Guest-Mickey-Turkey-Meatloaf-600x

Mickey Turkey Meatloaf

Be-Our-Guest-Masters-Cupcake-520x625.jpg

Master’s Cupcake

Be-Our-Guest-Strawberry-Cream-Cheese-Cup

Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake

• 1 month later...

Just got back from a weekend trip to Disney. Stayed off property and had every intention of hanging out by the pool today until checkout.

But the kids got breakfast reservations at Whispering Canyon for 7:45.

So after breakfast we headed to MK.

We were over by BOG around 1:15 and were able to walk in. We had about a 10 minute wait to get to the ordering kiosks.

I was still full from breakfast and the Dole Whip (another story) we had just finished.

My wife got the Quiona salad, my granddaughter got the kids Mickey Meatloaf, and I got the kids braised pork, and we got the cupcake with the grey stuff.

My pork was great. It came with mashed sweet potatoes and fresh green beans. My wife's salad was good also. The granddaughter wasn't too thrilled with the meatloaf she ate about 1/2, but she liked the veggies that came with it, then had some of my wife's salad.

The kids pork portion was plenty, especially since I was still stuffed, and with the outside temp hitting about 95, it was heavy enough.

Going with the kids meal seems like a good way for a reasonable priced lunch. And we had a CM take our order at the kiosk and he didn't say an adult couldn't have a kids meal.

Personally I don't see a problem with it. Now trying to order a kids meal for an adult at a buffet is something totally different.

My granddaughter loved "eating fancy" with real silverware and real plates at a theme park!