Cooking Gizmo Lovers Check This Out!

It was a floor model, and I pulled off the clearance sticker. It was one the oven where it would've melted.

But I still have the receipt and I'll check that for the number when I get home.

On your Lowes reciept it will be the 6 numbers on the left side of the price. A renter of mine is the asst manager at Lowes and he said he could do a nationwide search if he had the item number.

First try making pizza.

We used frozen dough from Wal Mart and let it defrost and rise.

Had fun trying to stretch it out.  Next time we'll try to get the edges thinner.  Saw a You Tube video about holding the dough up and letting it dangle down while working around the edges, then they laid it over an upside down mixing bowl to round it out.  Will have to give that a try the next time.

Used some fresh spinach (trying to be healthy) we had and some packaged shredded mozzarella.  The sauce came from GFS.

It took about 4 minutes to bake this, and it was darn good for the first attempt.

S3oO3mjl.jpg

That looks good. I would think the oven would do a good job of baking bread too.

It will do bread, rolls, meats, veggies, etc.

Loaf bread may be hard, the distance between the 2 stones is maybe 4 inches or a little more.

We made steak in it the other night using a disposable aluminum tray like a casserole tray.  It came out pretty good.

People have posted that if you use a cast iron griddle with the handle cut off it makes really good steaks because the iron sears the outside locking in the juice.

Their facebook page says anything you can bake in an oven you can do in this, except a lot quicker.

Did I read correctly that the oven uses propane? If so it is not a pizza oven. Pizza ovens use wood! That is just another gas grill which is similar to the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza add-on. I can make a more authentic WFO pizza on my converted Weber Kettle. The high temp is nice but without the wood flavor its just another pizza.

Did I read correctly that the oven uses propane? If so it is not a pizza oven. Pizza ovens use wood! That is just another gas grill which is similar to the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza add-on. I can make a more authentic WFO pizza on my converted Weber Kettle. The high temp is nice but without the wood flavor its just another pizza.

Propane and it heats a stone tray on the turntable and above it. Some people don't care for smokey pizzas. This will cook a pizza in anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes.