This probably isnt the right place to post this but wasnt sure where else it should go.

Has or does anyone cook with a pressure cooker, pro, cons, recipes? I saw a commercial the other day for a pressure cooker that could also be used as a slow cooker and warmer, it got me thinking. I know my great grandmother and grandma used to cook with them years ago but havent seen or heard anything about them in a long time, but they seem to be a thing again. After a lot of looking online I think if I were to get one it would be one of the stand alone electric ones as opposed to stove top, but are the wort the 100.00+ dollars for a good one that can do multiple things or will it be another appliance that takes up cabinet space. I could see us taking it in the trailer when we are on extended trips.

We do cook pulled pork, beans and ham, I would love to cook a decent roast (have never had good luck with that though).