How important is it for the campground or RV park to have cable hook-ups?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How important is it for the campground or RV park to have cable hook-ups?

• Highly important- it's a dealbreaker if they don't have it
    • Important- but it doesn't over-rule other ammenities
    • Good to have, but I really don't care
    • Not very important- I don't ask about it when reserving or checking in
    • Very unimportant- I don't want it available b/c I don't want the family being couch potatos.
    • Not important- I have satellite

if it is college football season, it is a must

Exactly!  Watching football under the awning is the best. 

We also have to have tv at the Fort for channel 96 for the kids.  My DD3 talks about Steamboat Willie all the time.

Itold the husband the reworking one of the underside compartments for a new flat screen tv to watch the games is a must...our little tv is not cutting it and the projector is really good at night, not so good in the day

This is where our television was originally. Stupid place, no matter where you sat you couldn't see it.100_6479.jpg

This is our 32 " flat screen. There used to be a mirror there, but it was up so high I had to stand on a step in order to see in it.100_6480.jpg

Way better location :banana:

We don't usually watch much TV when camping but the boys do bring the TV and Playstation if there is electricity. We usually play games or chill out with a book ( or eat continuously) when camping

Just got an iPhone in December and I'm hooked on it, using it right now.

This is where our television was originally. Stupid place, no matter where you sat you couldn't see it.100_6479.jpg

This is our 32 " flat screen. There used to be a mirror there, but it was up so high I had to stand on a step in order to see in it.100_6480.jpg

Way better location :rofl2:

You did a nice job retro-fitting this and making it look like it came with the coach.  Yes - as you said on another post - your DH & my DH need to meet one another and compare "mods"!! :rofl2: