The camper is in the driveway, bring on Spring!!

Of course, it's really crooked and a totally crappy parking job, but it's here so who cares?

Of course, it's really crooked and a totally crappy parking job, but it's here so who cares?

My MH is always in the driveway. It sits there taunting me. We have a love-hate relationship. I love it when I can use, I hate it when I can'tRTB2520252D2520Awesome02.gif

Did you have to plow the driveway first, if not you can blame the snow for the lousy park job.

102_5585.jpg

Here's ours in the back yard, and I've got the camping bug really bad.  Looking

forward to our first trip of 2011. Looking forward to meeting new fort fiends. Just

looking forward....    ;)

What is the prognosis'thumbnail.aspx?q=766038770811&id=53f62e559cdad7ec3e53bd987eb3300a

We just got back.  There are many, many buckets underneath the radiator.  It is completely pulled down and they are rebuilding the brackets to hold the radiator while it is out waiting for the after cooler to be fabricated.  The new muffler, which has to be ordered and then modified, will be here at the end of this coming week.  It looks like we are going to cut things really close to Crystal River.  We went and pulled any remaining dirty clothes in the camper and filled up the cabinet back with towels.  I grabbed a couple of other odds and ends and put the new registration sticker on the license plate.  It was nice to see big Bessie again.  My poor driveway misses her.

Nothing like having that RV in the driveway!!!  ;) :) :) :) :)

We were going to camp this weekend, but we have a TON to do before we leave for St Petersburg, so the camping plans got bagged.  I've rented an apartment for two weeks in St Pete...wish we could have the TT there.  Wonder how much it would cost to have it shipped?  :)

Did you have to plow the driveway first, if not you can blame the snow for the lousy park job.

The trailer is straight, it's the driveway that's crooked. The Earth rotated as I was parking it, and I didn't feel like adjusting for it again.

Yeah, that's it.

What is the prognosis'thumbnail.aspx?q=766038770811&id=53f62e559cdad7ec3e53bd987eb3300a

We just got back.  There are many, many buckets underneath the radiator.  It is completely pulled down and they are rebuilding the brackets to hold the radiator while it is out waiting for the after cooler to be fabricated.  The new muffler, which has to be ordered and then modified, will be here at the end of this coming week.  It looks like we are going to cut things really close to Crystal River.  We went and pulled any remaining dirty clothes in the camper and filled up the cabinet back with towels.  I grabbed a couple of other odds and ends and put the new registration sticker on the license plate.  It was nice to see big Bessie again.  My poor driveway misses her.

Do you like Crystal River? We have friends that go there several times a year! They love it! We haven't tried it yet!

It got up to 50 here today. I am pouting, I wanted to take  a quick overnighter, Mike said no :rofl2:

That's the weather we got today, too! I'm finally seeing some sunshine peak thru! Us Northerner's might see spring and warm temps sometime soon...I hope! :banana:

Trailer is beside the garage, batteries are back in place, and we've started to get the gear ready.  Next weekend is the time to grease the wheel bearings, top off the propane and start packing the food and clothes for April vacation at the beach.  I need to service the truck, too.

102_5585.jpg

Here's ours in the back yard, and I've got the camping bug really bad.  Looking

forward to our first trip of 2011. Looking forward to meeting new fort fiends. Just

looking forward....    :banana:

I love the thingy you have over your TT... (don't know what you call it there, we call them carports)  Where did you get it, and if you don't mind what did it cost?

I love the thingy you have over your TT... (don't know what you call it there, we call them carports)  Where did you get it, and if you don't mind what did it cost?

I don't mind at all. They are called carports here as well. From a local company, 32' long/16' wide, $1400.00 installed. Definitely worth it. Hope that helps.  H  :)

The baby is all set up, mostly restocked, and ready to go. I didn't flush the antifreeze out yet. We can't go for a least a few weeks yet, might as well play it safe. I was tempting a blizzard hard enough just by getting it out again.  :rofl2: