I'm not sure what criteria they use to designate a site as difficult. We're not very good at backing our motorhome, but some of the sites we've been in , which we're designated difficult, we're actually very easy for us. However, one site we thought was a breeze, some people in a fifth wheel thought it was very hard to back into. Maybe the type of rig makes a difference??

I think it is how narrow the site is, and how sharp the angle to the road is... just looking at the pattern of what they rank various sites. I DONT think they consider obstructions on the opposite side of the road, which generally are one of the biggest problems for me.

We are at the Fort now. We had requested Loop 900 when we first made reservation. Received a phone call from a CM two weeks ago telling us the loop would be closed for renovations and to request another loop.

There were RVs in 900 when we arrived last Saturday but by Sunday evening, all were gone and entrance barricade in place.

We are at the Fort now. We had requested Loop 900 when we first made reservation. Received a phone call from a CM two weeks ago telling us the loop would be closed for renovations and to request another loop.

There were RVs in 900 when we arrived last Saturday but by Sunday evening, all were gone and entrance barricade in place.

We also requested the 900 loop and we are arriving on the 21 of June, but no one has called us yet. Hopefully it will be back and running by the time we arrive.