Cruising on the Fantasy with the WBI Family

I find the comments about the cabin size being smaller than expected interesting.

My very first cruise was back in 1988 aboard what was then the largest cruise ship ever made, which was brand new and state of the art- Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas. Our cabin was the size of a walk-in closet. There was barely enough floor space for two people to stand at the same time.

When DCL came along, the cabin sizes were much larger than industry standard. It seems like the other cruise lines have caught up in that department.

TCD

TCD,

I don't remember seeing this before, but we were married on the Sovereign.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop it with the pirate costumes. Just stop. Tell CP she looks awesome. You guys did good. Where did you get these? Where did Ws come from? I see a Disney cruise in our near future and I'm gonna nee

Yup we did it!   After wanting to for years we finally went on our first Disney Cruise.   I know there are a ton of good trip reports I need to get caught up on but I wanted to get this one started wh

I agree!   I'll bet WBI bought all of the costumes, and I'll further bet that he had pirate makeup on like Captain Jack, but he's just not showing us the photos.   TCD