When did the change the water parade music

To me it seems like they've been playing that same annoying music since 1956. It's way over due for a complete overhaul.

If I never hear it again, it'll be too soon. I guess after the first hundred times, it gets old.

How's that for an opposing and snarky view.

Lou,

I agree. Disney seems to hang on to the old for nostalgic reasons. There are a few things Disney should change over the years to make things different. For some, Disney isnt a passion like it is for us. Having something new to see and do would keep people comming back. Im glad to see the changes to Fantasy Land and that horrible Toon Town (never did feel that area fit into the whole Disney theme). Now they need to change Its A Small World.

I love nostalgia, but I agree about Small World!

If you don't like it,...don't ride it! :rofl2: I happen to like it's a small world....nostalgia at its finest.....

NOW, I HATE the stupid stitch ride.....rode it 1x......thats it, haven't visited it since! lol! :o

I dont ride it. I avoid it like the plauge. But when we take somone on thier first visit, its one of those must experience once rides. I agree with the stitch ride, but my youngest DD loves stitch so I end up on it almost every trip. I got out of it last trip as they were having technical difficulties and the she forgot until it was too late to ride.

Come on people, rides like Mr Toad, Snow White, and yes, Small World have had their turn. Time to move on. You can ride rides like that at most large regional amusement parks. WDW is better than that. They were ok in the 70s but it's 40 years later.

I beg to differ Lou. Even my kids love Mr. Toad. The others not so much.

I think they could keep the same them for Small World, but integrate some new technology in a refurbishment. I remember being absolutely amazed when I went to Disney Land back in 1970; the Hall of Presidents, Small World, the Jungle Cruise all seemed so real and were very advanced technology for their time. I think with a little bit of thought and technology they could still inspire that awe! I also love The Great Movie Ride, but think it could use some updating as well.

Stitch Sucks!