When did the change the water parade music

According to Wikipedia and a few other internet resources, the current version of the Electric Water Parade has been playing since 1996. There have been four versions since it began October 25, 1971.  :)

Here's a link to the article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_Water_Pageant

One more month and we get to hear it for real again. :rofl2: :rofl2: :banana:

Have to wait to go back until after our newest Grandson's christening. This will be our second trip this year and we're hoping for better weather than we had in February when it was so cold. Our first Grandson is asking to come along again. He wants another pony ride and to see Chip and Dale at the campfire.

Hoping that we will have the chance to run into some Fort Fiends this time.  :)

To me it seems like they've been playing that same annoying music since 1956. It's way over due for a complete overhaul.

If I never hear it again, it'll be too soon. I guess after the first hundred times, it gets old.

How's that for an opposing and snarky view.

To me it seems like they've been playing that same annoying music since 1956. It's way over due for a complete overhaul.

If I never hear it again, it'll be too soon. I guess after the first hundred times, it gets old.

1956 was a very good year :rofl2:

I wasn't thought of until mid '69 :rofl2:

My oldest stepson was born in 1970, I was a very young stepmom :)

:D Woot woot for the 70's!!! December 27th for me!

Lou,

I agree. Disney seems to hang on to the old for nostalgic reasons. There are a few things Disney should change over the years to make things different. For some, Disney isnt a passion like it is for us. Having something new to see and do would keep people comming back. Im glad to see the changes to Fantasy Land and that horrible Toon Town (never did feel that area fit into the whole Disney theme). Now they need to change Its A Small World.

Lou,

I agree. Disney seems to hang on to the old for nostalgic reasons. There are a few things Disney should change over the years to make things different. For some, Disney isnt a passion like it is for us. Having something new to see and do would keep people comming back. Im glad to see the changes to Fantasy Land and that horrible Toon Town (never did feel that area fit into the whole Disney theme). Now they need to change Its A Small World.

I love nostalgia, but I agree about Small World!

Lou,

I love nostalgia, but I agree about Small World!

If you don't like it,...don't ride it! :( I happen to like it's a small world....nostalgia at its finest.....

NOW, I HATE the stupid stitch ride.....rode it 1x......thats it, haven't visited it since! lol! :(