This strange but Mike just checked his computer and he hasn't received any of these notices. Am I being paranoid?

It came while you were on the potty a while ago.

We got one yesterday from Disney destinations, and today received one from Chase (which is our Disney rewards card!). I hope this isn't the beginning of a  big mess! ::)

I know I was thinking the same thing....I didnt know if I should close my disney credit and start with a new number?

"The list of Epsilon clients whose customer e-mail addresses were stolen is not complete, and is likely to grow. But so far Target, Kroger, TiVo, US Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Capital One, Citi, Home Shopping Network, Ameriprise Financial, LL Bean Visa Card, McKinsey & Company, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, Marriott Rewards, New York & Company, Brookstone, Walgreens, The College Board, Disney Destinations, and Best Buy have notified their own customers about the breach. Hilton Hotels and Ethan Allen are also said to be affected."

Now..what do you do if you get one of the ones that is blank?..

I've got the notifications from many of the above mentioned stores. Including Disney. I got two from Disney. One was really from them, and one was the blank e-mail. I deleted it of course right away.

Is there something I should be doing with my computer?

Thanks

Now..what do you do if you get one of the ones that is blank?..

I've got the notifications from many of the above mentioned stores. Including Disney. I got two from Disney. One was really from them, and one was the blank e-mail. I deleted it of course right away.

Is there something I should be doing with my computer?

Thanks

I received a blank one also.  I marked it as spam and ran my antivirus.  so far so good.