Here's a review of the Pop Tart sandwich....and I'm going to repeat what I said earlier.

:barf:

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Pop-Tart-Break

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/06/30/review-pop-tarts-breakfast-sandwich-at-pop-century-resort/ 

I'm not trying to be gross but it looks like somebody got punched in the mouth and then took a bite of it I'll pass.

I'm here at the Boardwalk. We were slightly delayed by returning our daughter's wheelchair rental.THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF WAFFLE CONES.Son of a monkey's uncle!

Lol.

To add insult to injury, they don't offer self-parking unless you have a dinner reservation. Which means, we had to pay for valet at $20. For 4 of us, that made for a $63 breakfast.

To add insult to injury, they don't offer self-parking unless you have a dinner reservation. Which means, we had to pay for valet at $20. For 4 of us, that made for a $63 breakfast.

if you have handicap plates there is no charge for valet.
Oof - A+ for effort!

So what did you end up for breakfast?

Bacon, egg, and cheese croissant and a fruit cup. The croissant was good enough, but not at all what I wanted. :) The fruit cup was pineapple and blueberry and remarkably good.

if you have handicap plates there is no charge for valet.

We don't. The wheelchair was a temporary thing- my daughter "fractured her growth plate" back in April while hiking. It just hasn't stopped hurting. :(