Paying with gift cards,.... Online option?

Ok so I've been saving up gift cards here recently and would like to go ahead and pay my site using them,.... I'd rather do it ahead of time instead of waiting at the the front desk while on vacation,.... Is there a way of paying it online using the gift cards? Entering them manually would be easier for me to do at home versus waiting in line and wasting valuable vacation time--- anyone do it before, thoughts, options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I've been saving up gift cards here recently and would like to go ahead and pay my site using them,.... I'd rather do it ahead of time instead of waiting at the the front desk while on vacation,.... Is there a way of paying it online using the gift cards? Entering them manually would be easier for me to do at home versus waiting in line and wasting valuable vacation time--- anyone do it before, thoughts, options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure online from a guest point of view. I do know you can call Disney and pay off your reservation over the phone and you can use as many gift cards as you want. Some of the CM's have worked with me and are easier about it than others but if you put them all in order where say the first 8 are the same for a while and then another collection of numbers that are the same.  They will copy the first section and then paste it in and add on your remaining numbers. If you get one of those CM's it can speed things up. 

I am not sure online from a guest point of view. I do know you can call Disney and pay off your reservation over the phone and you can use as many gift cards as you want. Some of the CM's have worked with me and are easier about it than others but if you put them all in order where say the first 8 are the same for a while and then another collection of numbers that are the same.  They will copy the first section and then paste it in and add on your remaining numbers. If you get one of those CM's it can speed things up. 

Good tip on putting them in order!   Now I just need a bunch of gift cards  :rolleyes:

One possible option to look into might be the Disney Vacation Account...

https://disneyvacationaccount.disney.go.com/

You can make contributions to it with debit, credit or Disney gift cards.

My SIL opened one because she'd gotten some gift cards as gifts and didn't want to have to track them all individually.

Here is some first hand accounts of using the Disney Vacation Account.  http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showthread.php?16537-Disney-Vacation-Account-first-hand-report&highlight=account

Bear in mind that the first few pages of posts are over a year old.  I still found it enlightening to read about people's experiences over the months.