The Meadows Trading Post Items & some prices

I've got 2 more pics that aren't loading for some reason. I would not depend on the store for all my needs, but it is a convenient place to pick up something you forgot! A pack of paper places was $5.95, but we bought them because we weren't going to drive off-site to get them!

GREAT JOB, RITA!!

Now, before anyone gets all excited thinking that the Fort sells butter cheaper than Wal-Mart - take a close look at the packaging...

205517_1767156973614_1079850261_31698569_6173395_n.jpg

Yes, you are reading that correctly. 4 HALF sticks!!  Why the heck don't they sell 2 stick packages like Publix???  I guess people will see the number "four" and won't read the rest.  Sneaky tactics!!

Great job Rita, much needed information.  :banana:

Smart move Chris, I would pretend I didn't know her either.    :banana:

Great job Rita I was just talking to Jen about doing this our next trip

Great job Rita I was just talking to Jen about doing this our next trip

I think I got shots of all the grocery items, but it would be nice to have more prices! Feel free to add to this thread I took these with my phone and was in a hurry, I'm sure y'all could get some better pics!

But if it's a half stick of butter can I only roll half an ear of corn in it??  ::)

I like the way you think! ::)

GREAT JOB, RITA!!

Now, before anyone gets all excited thinking that the Fort sells butter cheaper than Wal-Mart - take a close look at the packaging...

205517_1767156973614_1079850261_31698569_6173395_n.jpg

Yes, you are reading that correctly. 4 HALF sticks!!  Why the heck don't they sell 2 stick packages like Publix???  I guess people will see the number "four" and won't read the rest.  Sneaky tactics!!

GOOD CATCH! Way to go Dick Tracey!!!  ::)

I am wondering what the prices of the Hamburger and Hot Dog buns are.  I am leaving on Friday and would be nice to be able to buy some of the stuff there whether then drive it.

jon

A loaf of bread was $3.95! I'm not sure about the exact price of the buns, but I would figure between $4 and 5!

I am wondering what the prices of the Hamburger and Hot Dog buns are.  I am leaving on Friday and would be nice to be able to buy some of the stuff there whether then drive it.

jon

A loaf of bread was $3.95! I'm not sure about the exact price of the buns, but I would figure between $4 and 5!

My buns are worth at least that much :rofl2: :o