Some Interesting Survey Questions

Funny I see this in land development as well, especially in neighborhoods. A friend of mine works for a housing developer and was presented the new blue prints of a housing community. One of the roads was in the shape of a mans "special parts". Only with an aerial view would anyone ever know. The name of proposed street...morning wood. Lol

... they also managed to come up with system name acronyms of R2D2 and CP3O and got the customer to agree and refer to it that way! I have a customer referring to one level of pricing options as "RAD" aka, "really awesome database". It's written that way in all sorts of pricing documents.

In the mainframe MVS operating system the disk access method code had something called the star routine. It was originally written during the time frame first couple of Star Wars movies by a real fanatic and all of the labels were Star Wars characters or other major points of interest from the movies.

I'm sensing a theme as a lot of our development stuff was Star Wars-themed as well.  8)

Could this survey been created by one of the pink slipped employees that was training their foreign visa replacement?

That thought did cross my mind as well.

I'd think/hope they have better QA than that, but then again...